Sunday, March 1, 2009

And I'm back! and even thinner!

Due to some technical difficulties, I've been MIA. I'm back now. I'm feeling great. I'm trying hard to stay OP with some success. I weighed myself yesterday and I'm down 2 lbs. since last week.

I decided to give up sweets & desserts for lent. I've gotta say that I don't miss it too much. I'm trying to fill up on veggies, protein, and water. I'm also drinking tons of water. I'm also moving a lot more - and NOT falling. Physio is going well and I'm working hard.

I've been reading WW magazine and it's very inspiring. Seeing other's success stories inspire me to be my best. I want to inspire others. One of the motivational tips I read was to make a list of the reasons why I want to lose weight. Here it goes:

1. I want to look GREAT in stylish clothes.

2. I want to be free of my obsession with my body.

3. I want to be in optimal health.

4. I want to play with EZ when he gets a bit older.

5. I want to live a long life and be active as I age.

6. I want to show respect for the body I've been given.

7. I want to look great in bellydance costumes.

8. I want to run another marathon...or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment