Sunday, October 25, 2009

Getting back in the workout groove

I was doing really well for awhile, despite not posting on here for a long time. Then I got sick. It's amazing how a little cold/flu can REALLY throw you off. It's been super hard to get back into the swing of things. But here I am.

On UWL, I've lost 24 lbs so far. It's pretty good, but I can do better. And I will do better. I'm excited for this week! Back to the gym, back to the bellydance studio, and I'm even going to try HOT YOGA @ the new studio in town (they're offering free classes this week!).

So here are my goals this week:
  • Get in my "CALORIE BURN" DAILY - no matter what! Remember I'm racing the Miami Half-Marathon in January?!?!
  • Reduce Diet Dr. Peppers to 1 x/day
  • Try Hot Yoga! A new studio opened up in town and they're offering free classes this week
  • Take more time for ME. Just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment