Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nothing is new

Hmmm...I wish there were something new to talk about. I wish I were excited to tell you about my weight loss - but nothing has changed in about a month. For reals.

Arrghhhh! So incredibly frustrating.

But I have nothing/no one to blame but myself.

My problem is sinning. Daily. Everyday I eat something I shouldn't.

It's the "this won't kill me" syndrome. And it's a LIE.

Eating poorly effects everything about your life. You feel bad about yourself so you don't feel like working out. Then you feel tired, too tired to work out and way to tired to prepare meals...

Then you fall down that slippery slope into old, bad, disgusting habits. Then you REALLY don't feel good.

I'm going to catch myself before I sink any deeper.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I'm in the same place. I just feel defeated. Blah.

    ReplyDelete