Ok. I've decided to revive this blog.
I need to write and be accountable.
Let's see...what's new?
I haven't lost any weight. I haven't gained any weight.
I've been running. I've been walking. I've been dancing.
I want to run more. Dance more. Shred more. Do yoga more.
So here goes my day:
8am - chocolate chip cookie {I sin daily, but early}
9:30 - toast w/ pb & j; glass of skim milk
12:30 - cheese & pear
3pm - lemongrass & asparagus risotto {leftover deliciousness}
7pm - 5 meatballs {small, but not tiny} and spinach w/ chickpeas & fattouche dressing
Water: 2L
Weight: 208
Workout: ??? {still yet to be completed}
I need to write and be accountable.
Let's see...what's new?
I haven't lost any weight. I haven't gained any weight.
I've been running. I've been walking. I've been dancing.
I want to run more. Dance more. Shred more. Do yoga more.
So here goes my day:
8am - chocolate chip cookie {I sin daily, but early}
9:30 - toast w/ pb & j; glass of skim milk
12:30 - cheese & pear
3pm - lemongrass & asparagus risotto {leftover deliciousness}
7pm - 5 meatballs {small, but not tiny} and spinach w/ chickpeas & fattouche dressing
Water: 2L
Weight: 208
Workout: ??? {still yet to be completed}
Well done for starting again. I too have started on my fitness path again today actually. Went down to the gym, handed them my credit card and signed on for 12 months, so here goes too.....
ReplyDelete